About the Contest:
The Fox Valley Association athletic conference is celebrating its 50th anniversary during the 2019-20 school year. The conference is holding a student contest to design a logo that will be used on publications, websites and other materials throughout the school year. The winner will receive a $100 cash prize.
1. To be eligible, each entrant must be a currently enrolled student at an FVA member high school.
2. Individuals may submit no more than two entries.
3. All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks or copyrighted images (except for the FVA logo).
3. The logo may include (but does not require) the FVA logo. The logo is only available in a .jpg format and may be downloaded by clicking here.
4. Logos may be submitted in color and/or black and white.
5. All entries will become the property of the Fox Valley Association. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to the Fox Valley Association.
6. An entry into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, and information provided in the entry for publicity purposes.
7. The Fox Valley Association reserves the right to modify the winning logo to better fit the needs of the initiative.
8. The decisions of the selection committee will be final. The committee reserves the right to not select a winner, if no suitable entries are received.
How to Enter:
To enter the Fox Valley Association 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest, eligible participants must:
1. Create a logo design in .jpg, .psd or PDF formats (if you are chosen as a winner, you must be able to provide a high resolution vector file (e.g., in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign).
2. Submit your image and include your name, grade and school in an email with the subject line “FVA Logo Design Contest” to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 3, 2019.
The Fox Valley Association athletics directors evaluate entries on the following criteria:
Relevance – does the logo align with the theme of the conference’s 50th anniversary?
Originality – does the logo exhibit original design, creativity and imagination?
Aesthetic Quality – does the submission command attention? Does it display visual balance and color coordination? Do all elements work together to create a unified and appealing design?